Monitoring & Reporting
KernelSphere has its own tools to generate reports for Clients; we have expertise to use any existing tools of Client to create monitoring reports and generate report for customers. We help customers understand the report and help the client use the report for their benefits.
- Over the coming years, enterprise and service provider networks will experience a tremendous uptick in the amount of data they handle. If the performance monitoring platform can’t intuitively and cost-effectively scale with this increase in data, the risk of creating a visibility gap over infrastructure is high.
- cloud service models offer customers varying levels of control over assets and services.
- Performance monitoring platform is capable of reporting on the performance of cloud services.
- Monitor sensor devices, smart devices, gateways, applications and highly dynamic cloud environments.
- Aggregate information from millions of devices on pre-built dashboards and interactive world maps.
- Get full insights into device and application performance, as well as user behavior, powered by AI.
- Broad Network Access across a varying set of platforms or end user devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Resource Pooling to serve multiple consumers with a multi-tenant model.
- Rapid Elasticity to provision and release the data to scale in a manner that’s commensurate with demand.
- Measured Serviceas resource usage can be monitored, controlled and reported that provides transparency.